To provide our XPOS distributors and merchants with an even better user experience and improved functionality, the team will perform a system upgrade across the XPOS system, Merchant Portal (merchant.pundix.com) and Distributor Portal (distributor.pundix.com) from 10:00 to 14:00 GMT+8 on June 29 2023.
Here are the details:
- Added p(x)Card support to transacting tokens on TRON network
- Implemented the revised Turkish translation strings for new features
- Released revamped user interface, offering a fresh and modern look. The new framework is also compatible with mobile browsers, allowing seamless access from any device. Merchants have the flexibility to choose between the new and old styles according to their preference.
- Enhanced merchant management tool to efficiently manage stores, employees, and devices.
- Introduced the feature of configuring cashiers and sales limits for staff, giving the account administrator a greater control over their operations.
- Expanded functionality to provide basic transaction data statistics for sub-distributors and merchants, empowering them with valuable insights into their performance.
- Enabled sub-distributors to view the account balance information of their associated merchants, facilitating better financial management.
- Introduced advanced controls for distributors at all levels, allowing them to manage withdrawal permissions for their merchants, as well as perform direct deposit and withdrawal operations.
- Introduced comprehensive grouping management for commission rates and transaction limits, enabling distributors at all levels to efficiently manage their direct merchant networks.
We hope these upgrades are designed to enhance XPOS distributors and merchants a better user experience, streamline operations, and provide them with greater control as well as flexibility.
We are committed to continuously improving our services to meet XPOS distributors' and merchants' evolving needs. Please note that these upgrades will be implemented after the system upgrade, and we appreciate your patience and support during this transition. If you have any questions, bug report or require assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated customer support team (email to support [at] pundix.com).
We look forward to serving you with the upgraded features and providing you with an even better user experience.
Pundi X Support