Decentralized XPOS enables merchants to accept and sell cryptocurrency directly in their private blockchain wallet- f(x)Wallet. It’s a non-custodial, fully decentralized wallet supporting f(x)Wallet authorization. You own your private key/recovery phrases on both your wallet and DeXPOS.
What you need before using DeXPOS
- Download and install f(x)Wallet
- De-XPOS module beta version. Register here to receive.
- An address on f(x)Wallet.*
Here are the steps to pair your f(x)Wallet with DeXPOS
- Open your f(x)Wallet and click the blue button in the lower center. Then choose “Scan”
- Go to the deXPOS and click “➡️ ” to show QR code
- Scan the QR code with your f(x)Wallet and click “start”
- Choose an address on your f(x)Wallet
- Input your store info on f(x)Wallet
- Confirm the authorization address and store
- Verify your f(x)Wallet identity via password or bio-verification, and get the encrypted authorization code
- On deXPOS, click “➡️ ” and authorize the XPOS to use the camera to scan the QR code on f(x)Wallet
- deXPOS requests the user to key in the last four characters of the address. Now check your f(x)Wallet to enter the last 4 characters in blue.
- Set up the transaction password, and done.
CAUTION ⚠️ All the transactions are on the tesnet now to avoid the loss of the assets. You can choose an address to authorize that does not have any digital assets for the testing. You can also request the test coins from the faucet here.
Please proceed with caution and be noted that the paired address will be used for all onchain transactions on deXPOS. As an XPOS owner with multiple staff using the same deXPOS, you need to manage and authorize a trusted staff to operate this feature because people who have access to this module will be able to withdraw all the received tokens from the paired blockchain address.
Please sign in to leave a comment.