XPOS can accept USDT BEP20 onchain payment from any Binance Smart Chain / BEP20 compatible private blockchain wallets which users have their own private key. Before conducting an on-chain payment via XPOS, please make sure you and your customers understand the limitation of on-chain transaction to avoid the lost of the digital assets or unsuccessful transactions that will cost the network fee that cannot be returned.
1. User needs have some BNB on BSC Chain for the transaction gas fee.
2. The payment is successful only when the receipt has been successfully printed. Please do not let the customers leave without giving them the receipt.
3. The following three payment methods are prohibited
a. Withdrawal from exchanges / using an exchange wallet to pay via on-chain payment
b. Centralized wallets / custodial wallets
c. Wallets which do not allow transfer fee adjustment
4. The above 3 payment methods will also result in failed payments, such as
a. Incorrect amount received
b. Incorrect currency received
c. Payment cannot be completed within 10 min
5. Upon payment failure, currency will automatically be refunded to the sending address. But if the payment is made via the 3 prohibited methods, the refund process will fail and result in asset loss.
6. Upon successful refund, all transfer fees arising from incorrect payment will be borne by the customer.
*Please note that the minimum on-chain payment amount is an equivalent value of 1 USDT/DAI worth of coins/tokens.
1. Click 'On-Chain Payment' on the XPOS platform
2. Enter the payment amount and select USDT BEP20 to receive payment
3. Confirm with the customer about the payment orders
4. Make sure both you (or your staff) and the customer to read the notes before proceeding to the next step.
5. Invite the customers to scan QR code with their own private wallet that support the BSC Chain to send the payment transaction
6. Wait for the transaction to complete
Once the transaction is successfully completed, XPOS will prompt a notification. Please print and handover the receipt to your customer.