For the NPXSXEM migration, you need swap your NPXSXEM BEP2 token to BEP20 token first. This tutorial will guide you to perform the swap in your Binance Extension Wallet.
*If your NPXSXEM assets are in your XWallet account, you need to withdraw your NPXSXEM to Binance Extension Wallet to perform the swap. To learn how to withdraw your NPXSXEM to Binance Extension Wallet, you can read the tutorial here.
First of all, you need to make sure that you have NPXSXEM BEP2 and BNB BEP2 in your Binance Extension Wallet.
Here are the steps:
1. Please install Binance Chain extension wallet and create your wallet account (if you don't have yet), you can install it on here https://www.binance.org/en
2. Switch to Binance Chain network after unlocking your extension wallet and Click at “+” to add your NPXSXEM BEP2 token.
3. Verify your balance has enough BNB to pay the transfer fee.
* If you don't have BNB BEP2, you can read the guide of how to acquire BNB BEP2 here.
4. Click “Send” and choose the sending assets “NPXSXEM”, click the address input box, choose “Transfer between my accounts" to select the Binance Smart Chain network address, starting with 0x. After reviewing the transaction info, click “Send” to swap.
5. After the transaction is successful, switch the wallet network to Binance Smart Chain and add your NPXSXEM BEP20 token, you should see your NPXSXEM BEP20 token balance.
*The NPXSXEM BEP20 token Contract Address is：0xFb1f2FeB4A48087D25FDF13Cc98272F3Efca0939 (this contract address is for adding custom token, please don't send tokens to this contract address because you will lose your tokens)
You can also watch the tutorial video:
Article is closed for comments.