1. Accidentally send ETH or wrong amount of NPXS/FX to the verification address?
The address that you sent coins to is now connected to the auto-staking process. It will only be released after the staking is finished on March 19, 2020. We will review the accidental sending tokens to this address and return to their original addresses soon after March 19, 2020.
2. Can Pundi X delete the verification of my private wallet?
The verification process is recorded on the blockchain and it's irreversible once it starts. This means we cannot delete this ERC20 address. Apologies for this inconvenience.
You can add a new ERC20 wallet address if you want to pair an ERC20 wallet to stake.
3. FX token is not in my wallet / I did not receive FX token.
To find FX token in your wallet, you will need to add custom token as follows:
f(x) token contract address is 0x8c15ef5b4b21951d50e53e4fbda8298ffad25057
If you still canont receive FX after adding above info, please provide to email@example.com or log a ticket in Zendesk
- Your XWalle account (phone number/email address);
- Screenshots of your private address register page+status page;
- Your private wallet address that you are going to register.
Please sign in to leave a comment.